The Good Ole' Days

The Good Ole' Days
Me and my husband

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Let's Try That Again

Eric and I shared with you a couple of weeks ago that we submitted all of our stuff for the dossier that was requested. We were filled with joy, hope, and wonder, as we knew that we are basically in the waiting stage. Well, one day later, we got an email saying there were some new things needed to make the dossier complete. Suffice it to say, I don't do the best with that kind of stuff, but I also knew that this is very common in the adoption process, so I tried to not let it get to me. We worked on getting the other documents in order, and this morning I dropped it off into the hands of our social worker. So, we have now given all the requested documents yet again, and we are hopeful that they can be apostilled by the Secretary of State of Wisconsin and then mailed off to Kyrgyz Republic(Kyrgyzstan). If I have learned anything in this process, it is that my time table does not always line up with the process. Yet, I have found myself finding more peace and joy in just living into it. (At least some of the time ;) ) We are imagining our life with our little one, our beloved kiddo, and we know it will be better than anything we can think or imagine. And, we know full well that  it will be difficult too! But, the journey is ours and our kiddo's, and we can ask for nothing more beautiful than that. Let's hope all those papers will be all they need, so we continue to wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment